1.How many questions in Google Professional Cloud Developer Guarantee Part include?
2.Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real exam.
3.How can I make payment?
You can use buy button on our website to make payment. We accept payment via Paypal or credit card. Then we will grant access to your gmail.
4. Refund policy?
If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam we will refund immediately.
Pricing and Plans
- 01 April 2021, We release guarantee part include 50 real questions are collected in our Google Cloud Certified Professional Developer (PR000109) Exam. 100% questions are the real and include highlighted answers.
Prepare for Your Exam:
- Spend your time for study and hands-on-labs, familiar with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform, able to Design highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications.
- Knowledge about integrate Google Cloud Platform services, manage application performance monitoring.
- Ability to build and test applications, deploy applications.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer Guarantee Part: highly recommend because it’s include real questions to make sure you can pass exam.
1. Designing highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
– Designing performant applications and APIs.
– Designing secure applications.
– Managing application data.
– Re-architecting applications from local services to Google Cloud Platform.
2. Building and Testing Applications
– Setting up your development environment.
– Building a continuous integration pipeline.
– Writing code.
3. Deploying applications
– Implementing appropriate deployment strategies based on the target compute environment (Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, App Engine).
– Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine.
– Deploying applications and services on Google Kubernetes Engine.
– Deploying an application to App Engine.
– Deploying a Cloud Function.
– Creating data storage resources.
– Deploying and implementing networking resources.
– Automating resource provisioning with Deployment Manager
– Managing Service accounts.
4. Integrating Google Cloud Platform Services
– Integrating an application with Data and Storage services.
– Integrating an application with compute services.
– Integrating Google Cloud APIs with applications.
5. Managing Application Performance Monitoring
– Installing the logging and monitoring agent
– Managing VMs.
– Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver.
– Diagnosing and resolving application performance issues.