1.How many questions in Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Guarantee Part include?
50 questions and highlighted answers
2.Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real exam.
3.How can I make payment?
You can use buy button on our website to make payment. We accept payment via Paypal or credit card. Then we will grant access to your gmail.
4. Refund policy?
If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam we will refund immediately.
Pricing and Plans
- 01 April 2021, We release guarantee part include 50 real questions are collected in our Google Cloud Certified Professional Network Engineer (PR000116) Exam. 100% questions are the real and include highlighted answers.
Prepare for Your Exam:
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Guarantee Part.
- Spent your time for study and hands-on practice.
- Has at least 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform and knowledge how to improve network performance and optimization.
- Ability to Design, plan, and prototype a GCP Network, Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Configure network services, Implement hybrid interconnectivity, Implement network security.
1. Designing, planning, and prototyping a GCP network
– Designing the overall network architecture.
– Designing a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
– Designing a hybrid network.
– Designing a container IP addressing plan for Google Kubernetes Engine.
2. Implementing a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
– Configuring VPCs.
– Configuring routing.
– Configuring and maintaining Google Kubernetes Engine clusters.
– Configuring and managing firewall rules.
3. Configuring network services
– Configuring load balancing.
– Configuring Cloud CDN.
– Configuring and maintaining Cloud DNS.
– Enabling other network services.
4. Implementing hybrid interconnectivity
– Configuring interconnect.
– Configuring a site-to-site IPsec VPN (e.g., route-based, policy-based, dynamic or static routing).
– Configuring Cloud Router for reliability.
5. Implementing network security
– Configuring identity and access management (IAM).
– Configuring Cloud Armor policies.
– Configuring third-party device insertion into VPC using multi-nic (NGFW)
– Managing keys for SSH access
6. Managing and monitoring network operations
– Logging and monitoring with Stackdriver or GCP Console.
– Managing and maintaining security.
– Maintaining and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
– Monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting latency and traffic flow.
7. Optimizing network resources
– Optimizing traffic flow.
– Optimizing for cost and efficiency.